Beyond Survival: "Thrival"?

A warm welcome to you all on this delightfully drizzly day. I was up till 4am with my French paper, and it has some good ideas but is pretty disorganized. I had such a hard time getting started; I don't know why. So I'm tired, but I made it to all of my classes, sat through them, listening to the lectures, taking notes, participating in discussions. Dinner is soon, which is good, because while we had a rockin' health fair over lunch, food and time were limited.

I've had so much work that I've had to really push myself up to this French paper deadline today--no downtime, no room to let my brain sit down and rest. It feels good to allow myself to recreate right now. I think I'll watch the very silly "Project Runway" with everyone else tonight just because I enjoy the camaraderie (and because "The Daily Show" follows). I enjoy the camaraderie here so much; I know it's rare and precious and I want to enjoy every moment.

The Onion

Vladimir Putin Begins Second Term As Whatever He Is

MOSCOW—After winning a landslide re-election in March, this week Russian leader of some sort Vladimir Putin begins his second term as whatever he was during his first term, U.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat