Get Ready to Crumble

These would be über-offensive if they were uttered by anyone other than my boy Stephen Colbert:

"Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

"There's nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of friends who are going to hell."

"I just think Rosa Parks was overrated. Last time I checked, she got famous for breaking the law."

"I believe that everyone has the right to their own religion, be you Hindu, Muslim, or Jewish. I believe there are infinite paths to accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior."

"[North Korea] is a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat