Humdrum

A pretty humdrum day, overall, but those are the best kind. Rolled out of bed, consulted the oracle, had a huge salad with rice, tofu, and beans at lunch; cleaned my room thoroughly, printed out a news article review for class, went to class, which is long, but I always enjoy it, somehow. It's a congenial group of people; probably the easiest class to goof off in, which is most important. Then off to Founders for an even larger salad and a long walk home with Lorian.

I'm on a campaign to get my dad a cat, and everyone here is on my side. My mom doesn't stand a chance with her one-woman opposition campaign! I'm simply going to go home with feline in tow or else my dad and I will just go get one from the vet or a shelter or something.

Hee hee. I can't wait. Life is not the same without a cuddly purr machine. I'm so glad to have those two papers done--I feel like I've turned a corner and can finally relax. I've been too stressed out. I do have a lot of work but I don't want to worry anymore. I'm taking the night off and not doing any homework. I need to empty out my RAM a little bit so my system doesn't crash :-). And I think I'll watch my boy Stephen Colbert tonight. Yaye! Clean room, good day, less stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat