Stupid Helicopter

A loud helicopter has been buzzing outside my window for almost half an hour, and I want it to go away. What is it doing? Who goes in circles for half an hour in a helicopter? A bad student with a worse instructor? It's not the traffic news people, and probably not the police, since it's daylight, unless they're chasing a suspect who is running in circles. It's so irritating. It's small and blue with a long pointy thing on the front, as if it were going to re-fuel another aircraft. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It's ruining my Egypt paper! Damn it! Who do I call about this?

I just called the local news about it. They said thanks and they'll look into it. Stupid helicopter.

Stephen Colbert: "Hey America, nice ass!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat