[Night]ly Re[Cap]

"Put on your Sunday clothes when you feel down and out!" [Hello Dolly!]

Nothing terribly eventful, today; I really enjoy reading about Iraq--I'm getting caught up on all the different "al-Sadrs" and al-Hakim this, al-Basri that. I really miss dancing. The queer women down the hall are telling queer jokes about queer sex, I think. Good for them. I was going to stop in to say goodnight but I'm too tired and I didn't want to bother them. Brenna's so funny--she put "So long, suckers! I'm going to Santa Cruz" on her bulletin board, not realizing that none of us really wishes we were in Santa Cruz, therefore we aren't "suckers." I heard from a friend who's in Iraq; he's moving to Fallujah for a few months because the Marines are telling him to. He sounds a little bored, when he's not out trying to put some kind of cohesive unit of Iraqi military together. Goodnight! Ich ibn quite tired. Hasta mañana; tschüss!

"Put on your Sunday clothes, there's lots of world out there." (Hello Dolly!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat