YES on Proposition 87

Al Gore supports this tax on oil companies so I do, too. I trust him on that issue. Apparently, the money from this tax would go toward research of alternative energy sources. A no-brainer, as far as I'm concerned, but then, I haven't read the voter's pamphlet.

I'll also vote against whichever measure would require 48 hours notice or some delay with regard to abortion--again, I haven't read up on it--because I've been a sexual assault counselor for three years and have seen first-hand the importance of young women being able to make their own decisions with regard to their bodies, their futures, and their presents, if you will. I cannot stand it when people vote out of ideology, rather than first-hand experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat