Camelot

I guess I'll do what I always do--write about it. Others can benefit too, but that's not the point. This is my little corner of cyberspace, free of the judgment or baggage of others. A germ-free zone, if you will.

I felt whole, for a moment. I haven't had that in so long. I crave it like the sunlight, and ate up everything she offered with a spoon. I feel like I've had the wind knocked out of me. I guess it's safe to feel, to begin to feel, and to inhabit myself again. Maybe the storm has paused long enough and people are cautiously beginning to poke their heads out of their houses to see if it's safe. Trusting that it might be.

Loss is the vein that runs through everyone; we all know what loss and pain are like. Sometimes I feel the most connected when I am hurting; the most in touch. I hate healing and personal growth, the kind that hurts, anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat