Oh Dear

I just thought of a dreadful iteration of the name of our dorm: "Ethel Moore-ons." Terrible, isn't it? But because I love wordplay, I'm including it here.

It's a relief to have the television off; I can hear the breeze through the trees.

I'm ordering pizza tonight; I just can't get myself to go grocery shopping. Oh well; one meal with refined carbs won't kill me. I love having the house to myself; I can make it the way I want it--tables pulled up to the tv so I can use my laptop, laundry drying everywhere, etc.

One of the reasons "24" is so successful is because it's about human behavior, behind-the-scenes power struggles, not simply gadgets and suspense and military games.

How can I get myself to exercise? My back will stiffen up and start hurting soon if I don't do something.

How is it possible that I have so much going for me, yet have remained sidelined and isolated all these years?

"There's nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of friends that are going to hell." --Stephen Colbert
[please note that this is NOT to be taken literally; Colbert impersonates a character who might believe this for the purposes of satire]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat