Writing [Righting?] My Life

Maybe that's what I'm supposed to be doing right now--writing. Creating a space for me and only me; creating something in cyberspace. I miss creation. Must go downstairs for some milk. I love to write. That's it. Whether others enjoy reading what I write is another matter, but not a very important one.

Wow. I'm impressed. Hugh Hefner's sons want to take over the magazine some day and "keep it classy, and not become like Hustler." They're well spoken and have other goals as well, and seem down to earth. Impressive.

My teeth hurt. I've added some new links.

From the musical "Grease":

"When we go out a night (oh-h oh),
And stars are shining bright (oh-h, oh),
Up in the skies above.
Or at the high school dance
Where you can find romance maybe
it might be lo-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uve!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat