A Few of My Favorite Things

Reading Shakespeare aloud
Cats
Wordplay
Living in a dorm full of women whose company I enjoy
Satisfying conversations with my mom
Feeling glamorous
Reading with my dad, in silence, commenting on the news, or enjoying a joke together (making up our own)
Feeling loved
Creative writing
DANCING
Trying to identify other languages
Making others laugh, telling stories
Making something more beautiful than it was to start with
Seeing old friends
Quaking aspen trees
Lake Tahoe
Doing several things at once
Talking (arguing?) about politics
Talking to people who are definitely smarter and/or more educated than I (me?)
John Denver
Bastilla
Lemon and sugar crepes

"In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in 12 years, we'll be voting for plants." --Lewis Black

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat