Running on Empty

i feel so empty and i don't know where to go to get filled up. there's nothing on tv and i don't feel like going out. i'm very lonely and starved for company, companionship, and affection. i don't know what i need to do in order to heal--that's the key; i need to heal but don't know how or where to go for it. i feel like i need a ladder or some tools to help me climb out of this hole, but there's nothing there. i know i need help from something outside myself. i feel alone and isolated, and i don't think i can heal in a vacuum. or, is that the problem--looking outside of myself for what i need?

Comments

Elloydo said…
You should read Electro Boy (about manic depression).
serenity said…
Diana;
This is my first visit to your corner of cyberspace, and I know I am a total stranger to you.... but I wanted to offer you a comforting embrace of compassion, light, and love. My heart and spirit reach out to you and surround you in a loving hug that simply comforts and sits in this moment with you. I hope you feel you are not alone in some small way ... that there are those who genuinely care about you and admire the strength it took for you to reach out in this space and share your heartache. Everything is contained within you, the light, the love, the strength...and there are those of us here to be with you and keep you company and hold your hand and listen to you and hear you and love you and comfort you and celebrate you as you discover the truth and the beauty that lies within. Blessings to you this late night, from the southern portion of your great state.

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat