Proof's in the Pudding, Folks

after about a month without sugar or flour, i had a kit kat bar today, and felt sick.
humans simply aren't meant to eat refined carbs, in my experience.
the people who love me hurt me.
I sojourned off the farm today, to run some errands and pick up fresh produce at Trader Joe's. Tastes like heaven.

I rented HBO's "Rome" and have just begun it. a savage, decadent, vicious place, it seems; but who knows how true the portrayal is? how will civilizations after ours portray us? would it be realistic at all?

my last couple of days at home. it will be a somewhat stressful week. looking forward to it, though; looking forward to internship interviews and seeing my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat