Thinking "Out Loud"

Hi everyone; loyal and trusted readers:

I've discovered a dreadful way to "spy," if you will, on my readers--there's an icon at the bottom of this page that allows me to see from which cities people are viewing my blog.

This whole cyberspace thing can get really unhealthy--it can become an endless loop of who's spying on whom, and who they last spied on, who is reading whose blog and when, etc.

Very silly, and all too easy for me to get caught up in.

Anyway, i think i won't go to Tahoe after all. i love the lake, but there is absolutely no one to hang out with my age. i'd be dreadfully bored and lonely, and there's stuff around here i'd rather do--like get ready to pack for school, which i am supremely uninterested in doing. i do want to go to ikea to get new decorations for my room, but it's saturday and it will be packed.

All in all, i'm giving Newton a run for his money with my profound sense of inertia. no desire to do much of anything.
Maybe i'll fill my blog with mundane details to see if i can get everyone to stop reading it. no, that's not true, i do appreciate that others read my blog, but again, it's too easy for me to start worrying about what they think.

I woke up two hours before yoga, but didn't go, even though i know i have to stay in shape for my back to not hurt. oh well. i should apply for internships, but i'm not. I'm worried about how to earn money next year. i gave my cousin a massage, but i'm really rusty and not sure i could actually charge people.

And i'm worried about my room at school--i was hoping to land a room on the quiet wing, but so far i'm waitlisted. the uncertainty is a little frustrating. i guess i could go to a movie tonight, but there isn't much out i'd like to see. i'm just totally bored here and there is nothing to do. i'm totally uninspired to do anything.

I'll have to go grocery shopping today, to keep up with all the fresh produce i'm eating these days. eating healthily is labor-intensive, but then, i guess that's the point. and i have laundry to do, and cleaning the bathroom. snort. i'd rather watch shitty tv than clean the bathroom.

And i should take some clothes to the seamstress for alterations. i guess i feel like I'm waiting for the next "big thing" to come along. There's so much space in my life these days, just waiting to be taken up by something. and i'm due for a facial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat