The Beat Goes On

Life moves forward. I've learned a lot over the past few months, about myself, about others, about relationships, and I can already tell there's a lot of healing going on between old friends and I, and it feels really good. I hope I've learned how to be a better listener and more tolerant of others, and less judgmental. I think I'm learning how to be part of a group.

It's going to be a great semester. I'll be getting lorien at the airport, probably, packing up this weekend, and I can't wait to see Amina, Eden, Hunter, Brenna, and everyone else, including new people. I'm so excited. I'm continuing to apply for internships, which is great practice for the big job search in the spring. I'm practically cross-eyed because I spent probably 5 or 6 hours online today. It feels really good to be doing this. If I don't land any internships, my next choice is massage therapy at a spa off-campus, my last choice would be massage therapy in my room.

The folks arrive on Friday; they're having a great time in Tahoe. This weekend will be frantic packing--I've decided to leave it all for the last minute--procrastination is the new black, after all.

Things are looking up, and I feel filled with love, which is good, cause I've been an empty vessel all day.

Some goo-gooing and ga-ga-ing from "Grease":

"We go together like ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong.
Remembered forever as shoo-bop sha whada whadda
Yippidy boom da boom
Chang chang, changity chang shoo bop,
That's the way it should be,
Waooo, Yeah!"

Update from the 3:41pm minute: Must remember to get quarters for laundry machines at school. Must go downstairs to make lunch, go to deMartini's instead of Trader Joe's because they have better produce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat