Watch Your Gaze

when gazing into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

i wish i could find that quote in the original german, because each interpretation differs and i'd rather have my own.

beware into whose abyss you gaze, for they gaze into you, too, and might poison you. it's about who we let into our hearts; toxic or pleasurable and healing.

learning to trust means also learning to distrust, no? (learning who to distrust).

the stimulation i seek; the brilliance i seek.

i must remind myself every day of what w and a say and how they make me feel; that's real; that's what i cling to to get me out of this deep dark hole.

Stephen Colbert: "Every night on my show, I speak straight from the gut. I give people the truth unfiltered by rational argument; I call it the 'No Fact Zone.' Fox News, I have a copyright on that term."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat