the truth is that i don't really want to go back

either. i am, though, because the finish line is too close and i've been too many other places, and, i'm just plain sick of school.
this realization got me out of bed, making lunch and washing my face. it's the shortest distance between two points, and the path of least resistance.

my motivation motor has ground completely to a halt. of course, murphy's law says that by this time next year, i'll have a fabulous job, friends, contacts, and a rich life, and will look back on today as a complete waste of time, spent worrying needlessly.

i think i need to sit on these choices for a few days and see what feels right (as far as graduating in just one semester goes). i'm still totally uncertain about internships.

"I'm sorry, Jon [Stewart]. I blacked out during your boring suggestion." --Stephen Colbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat