Minutiae

I'm afraid my readers may be stuck with terribly dull details about my life right now, but at the end of the day, this is my blog and for me.

I may be ready to let go of my law enforcement commitment; there isn't a whole lot to do there that interests me, and my life is going in other directions.

I know that i need to break out of this narrow box in which i've been living, and i don't know how, except by breaking down every wall that comes my way. i really need to employ initiative and motivation now, not rest on my laurels. last year was my big college re-debut, this year college is a launching pad. i must make use of my time before graduation.

Where is my internship resistance coming from? Is there something else I should be doing instead?

What is the best way to improve my vocabulary and my writing? I really wanted to go to Oxford to study English language and literature.

"The best way to change the system is to wait until it changes." --Stephen Colbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat