I Need a Dose of Confidence

A little bit goes a long way.

Could I BE any more bored? There is NOTHING to do, nothing to watch on TV; I do not feel like doing anything at all. Geez Louise.

Oh well. I'll get to see Lorien and Amina and Eden next week, and my other friends (the ones who remain!); that's something to look forward to, and I am looking forward to my classes; two of my favorite instructors, plus a new one who seems really nice, and subject matter that interests me. Things will look up then.

Christina Aguilera's giving an in-person performance of her new song; I like it and I like her. She's in complete control of her career. My Indian food tonight was kind of yucky. I miss dancing so much. No other news to report today.

"Think about it. I haven't." --Stephen Colbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat