Ikea Crusaders

As much as I complain about college life, it is fun to take excursions together to exotic locales such as the Ikea in Emeryville. We're just waiting on one more pilgrim, Lorien, who also needs to get film developed somewhere.

I'd like to cordially welcome my visitors from Guatemala, Canada, Hungary, and Dubai, today. I'm moving along satisfactorily; very much wanting to add a fifth class (fits with my schedule, helps my major, light reading). I'm sorting through the odds and ends of the administrative bog, getting different answers from every person to whom I speak. I guess that means I get to choose whichever answer I like best!

heard back from the middle eastern internship today; they take an anti-Israeli stance which I'm not entirely comfortable with. They've offered to pass my application along to the Africa department, which may be a good idea, but the idea of five classes really appeals, which would supersede an internship. Decisions, decisions! Tonight we'll see a movie, probably. yaye for getting off campus! My textbook issues are largely settled (sigh of relief) without much torment from the bookstore (big sigh of relief).

my mom said that a deer came up to the office where she works, and that it was her job to shoo it back to the riverbed from where it had come. Who knew that chasing hoofed animals was part of working at a physical therapy office?

in other news, my good friend Jennifer is about two weeks from delivering the long-awaited Wechsler baby. I'm so excited, and trying to think of an excuse to come visit :-). I'd be more than happy to just wait on mom and baby hand and foot, actually, while there :-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat