Why are There more Male Comedians than Female?


Colbert fans in the Bay Area, listen up! Let's go to the SF zoo to see "Stephen junior" and film a segment for the show! Great idea, huh?

An excess of asparagus. That's the theme for tonight's dinner. I like it, but seven or eight stalks is too much. I'll go put it in the fridge for manana.

I've applied to a total of about 10 internships so far. It's helping me get a feel for what jobs appeal and which do not. I don't think I'm a future journalist; I'd rather do editorials than shove a microphone into someone's face with personal questions, fighting off competitive coworkers in the meantime. I don't really care about covering what's happening at City Hall or whose second grade kid's mom filed a sexual harassment suit against the school custodian.

International stuff I totally dig, and social work. Meaningful one-on-one contact with other people. I feel like my life has been so deprived of meaning that I crave it everywhere I go, and have little tolerance for shallowness. Every organization to which I've applied is international, humanitarian-based work--working with victims of political torture, rape survivors in Rwanda, etc .

Comments

QUASAR9 said…
Hi Diana, I don't know why?

There are more male most things
Except midwives, nuns, housewives, nurses, waitresses, vegas dancers, fashion models, topless models,...

And of course mothers, the exclusive realm of women or females
QUASAR9 said…
It is not about what you are
But WHO you are
and what YOU want to be,

Wishing you a lovely day! - Q.

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat