Hep Cats, Phat Cats, and Other Felines

ZOOT SUIT RIOT!

"You got soul, you got class; you got style, you're bad-ass"
(Christina Aguilera's new song "Ain't No Other Man")

Wish me luck! I'm faxing in my chef d'oeuvre--my internship application into which I've put some hard work!

P.S. our fax machine must be in cahoots with the washing machine; neither is working, so I'm harrumphing over to das post office to mail my application, and then to Trader Joe's to complain about the soggy Persian-style cucumbers they sold me yesterday :-(.

Larry King has dyed his hair a terrible shade of red/brown, leaving gray streaks. He looks even creepier than usual. Lou Dobbs dyed his hair too, and it's so obvious as to be distracting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat